Sinclair quick to change websites

Leavellebrett

I noticed a story that I wanted to read on WJAC's website. If you don't know, WJAC is in my market and was a station recently purchased by Sinclair from Cox. The website has been switched over from the great Cox layout to the disgusting Sinclair layout. It makes me want to crawl in a hole. I miss Cox!

http://www.wjactv.com/

I noticed a story that I wanted to read on WJAC's website. If you don't know, WJAC is in my market and was a station recently purchased by Sinclair from Cox. The website has been switched over from the great Cox layout to the disgusting Sinclair layout. It makes me want to crawl in a hole. I miss Cox!

http://www.wjactv.com/

And you just now realizing that? Where were you last month?

I was just on WJAC's website about a week ago and it was the Cox format!

I remember correctly that all the former Cox stations switch to the WBFF layout. So I'm not sure if they'd shift layouts halfway because of maintenance. But I did see all four links and all of them had the WBFF design.

I remember correctly that all the former Cox stations switch to the WBFF layout. So I'm not sure if they'd shift layouts halfway because of maintenance. But I did see all four links and all of them had the WBFF design.

I'm not a big fan of WJAC. I like WTAJ's presentation and anchors better so I watch that, but sometimes WJAC has it going on. But, of the few times I have been on their site recently, this is the first I've seen of the new layout. Strange.

Compared to the transition that stations like WKRC, WPMI, and WOAI had to the Sinclair platform, WJAC's transition was much more smooth.

WKRC especially had a lot of people upset.

That said, the platform looks cheap and bland compared to the Cox or the old Newport platform.

Archived