Gari's crappy remix of WBZ's old open....

Guest cfif

Guest cfif

Did anyone see the WBZ open with The One and Only? What a messed up piece of shit that is. It starts out all hard-newsy with that swoosh-y sound effect, and then goes into the morning open cut. Not to mention the cut is badly edited.

They could have AT LEAST used the slutty cut if they were going to do this.

It's on YouTube:

[yt=425,350]hYmbXV7ifw8[/yt]

Cfif,

Do the board a favor and shut the fuck up. Although I love slutty Gari themes as much as everyone else, deal with it.

That and this is a very good cut from the package. The Series I morning theme is really good, and is very usable to this day. The sound effect was likely in there for the sheeer fact that they needed something to fill the time and let it sync better. Stations do this all the time.

So translation: shut the fuck up already.

Love,

-Scranton

To those who don't like me: I don't really give a flying f***. There are a select few here that do like me, MrScranton, MrMultiplePersonalities (You know what I'm talking about, Mak), and MrSelfImportance.

You mean there are people out there that don't like you? Surprising.

Your best buddy,

-Scranton

Guest WaukeeDude

Did anyone see the WBZ open with The One and Only? What a messed up piece of shit that is. It starts out all hard-newsy with that swoosh-y sound effect, and then goes into the morning open cut. Not to mention the cut is badly edited.

They could have AT LEAST used the slutty cut if they were going to do this.

It's on YouTube:

[yt=425,350]hYmbXV7ifw8[/yt]

I like the open. The music fits well.

I also like the morning theme, however, I don't feel that it fits in this open....if it were a morning open, I could see it being used.

I just felt that it sounded bad, and I don't think the sound effect was necessary, because the cut (which lasts longer than the edited version on the video) could easily be edited to fit the full length of the open.

Dude you're out of your element on this one. I've never seen a graphics package riddled with reds and oranges that didn't go with a morning theme music. Hmm I think that's because reds and oranges tend to be associated with THE MORNING.

That is all.

Does WBZ even use these opens? Maybe they were trying something out. Nothing to go crazy over. The v.o. says WBZ news but yet the graphics show CBS 4 NEWS. So I doubt it is shown on the air.

Guest wfaa8fan

Does WBZ even use these opens?

No

Then why make such a big deal about it being a morning/evening open, if WBZ doesn't even use this...

Three letters:

O

C

D

I do not have OCD, if I had OCD, I'd post about one subject constantly, like some of the WABC freaks here, or that new "NBC" guy who has an obsession with NBC and KSDK.

In fact, your good buddy nyviewer (who is no longer here, thank God), seemed to have an obsession with WNBC, license plates, and various other things, (like WCBS putting the wrong symbol on a train).

Grow up, losers.

Archived