KOIN New Graphics and Branding

Leavellebrett

I also noticed around November of last year that all the logo bugs moved out of the 4:3 safe zone. It didn't really look right until they revised the L3s. To be honest, that last look did last 12 years and was refreshed MANY times. But, at least WKBN refreshed it compared to WFMJ who prior to using NBC Look G in 2012 used its last package for EIGHT YEARS with hardly any updates. I'm probably going to sound crazy but I will admit that WFMJ's Look G graphics blows WKBN's JCbD graphics out of the water. To me, Look G feels big city and expensive whereas WKBN's graphics now have a kinda long in the tooth look. Hopefully LIN (or MG) dosen't screw up the next package for WKBN/WYTV.

Yes, but Youngstown isn't big. Why pretend it is? Look G is one of my favorite packages of all time, but it just looks really shitty on WFMJ. I still like their former package much more, considering who they are, where they are and what their product is.

Archived