The NASCAR thread

David Heller

Say what you want about NASCAR, but so far this season, the racing has improved a lot from what I've seen in the last couple of years, and 2 factors have come into this:

1. The competition has gotten better

2. The new Chase format

Believe me, this new Chase format, actually makes you earn for wins, it's not about the points, it's about winning, do far 7 out the 8 races this season has had different winner, the only driver in a The NASCAR Sprint Cup series, who's earned more than 1 win has been Kevin Harvick what are your thoughts on this season so far?

Say what you want about NASCAR, but so far this season, the racing has improved a lot from what I've seen in the last couple of years, and 2 factors have come into this:

1. The competition has gotten better

2. The new Chase format

Believe me, this new Chase format, actually makes you earn for wins, it's not about the points, it's about winning, do far 7 out the 8 races this season has had different winner, the only driver in a The NASCAR Sprint Cup series, who's earned more than 1 win has been Kevin Harvick what are your thoughts on this season so far?

Just let me know when it's the last lap, that is all that counts.

Archived