KTVF gets new graphics, BUT...

johnnya2k6

On their YouTube page, I've just noticed that KTVF back in Fairbanks got a new graphics package, which I think is done in-house. That's the good news, probably to coincide with KTUU's new look.

The bad news: Their news is STILL in bad old SD!! Chena Broadcasting should just sell the station to Gray Television, whom I'm sure would invest a lot of money into KTVF (i.e., new studios, HD cameras, etc.).

On their YouTube page, I've just noticed that KTVF back in Fairbanks got a new graphics package, which I think is done in-house. That's the good news, probably to coincide with KTUU's new look.

The bad news: Their news is STILL in bad old SD!! Chena Broadcasting should just sell the station to Gray Television, whom I'm sure would invest a lot of money into KTVF (i.e., new studios, HD cameras, etc.).

I think they should SELL to Schurz (owner of KTUU) or GCI (owner of KATH). Gray didn't have any Alaska station.

I think they should SELL to GCI (owner of KATH). Gray didn't have any Alaska station.

Oh yeah! GCI acquiring KTVF would definitely mean reuniting with KTVA (both were originally Northern Television stations before they went their separate ways).

Archived