Autograph Pictures

TexasTVNews

Today, I've set a new all-time record, I have now a whopping 785 autographed pictures of

news anchors and celebrities. I called KTVT for a story idea and they said "it's a great story idea".

They'll give me a call back Tomorrow.

How many pictures of anchors and/or celebrities you have.

I have Derek Wing's autograph... it's not a picture though.

it would be much, much cooler if you had this wing's autograph, though.

i have no anchor or reporter autographs. i do have mario andretti's autograph around somewhere.

I have George Graphos (Chief Meteorologist at WBAY-TV). It isn't actually a photograph, though. It is on my father's company's letterhead, which is all I had at the time when I met him.

I don't have any other news personalities' autographs. To be honest, I don't really care about our local news people to get their autograph. If it was someone national, though, I would absolutely do it!

A second cousin of mine worked for ABCNews in New York during the late 80s/early 90s as an administrative assistant. He scored me Peter Jennings, David Brinkley and Ted Koppel (with a nice personal message from Mr. Koppel).

Also, somewhere (though I may have lost it after several moves) is former KRIV-Fox 26 Chief Meteorologist Cecilia Sinclair. She was manning the Fox-26 booth at the Houston International Festival one year.

A second cousin of mine worked for ABCNews in New York during the late 80s/early 90s as an administrative assistant. He scored me Peter Jennings, David Brinkley and Ted Koppel (with a nice personal message from Mr. Koppel).

thats really cool

Archived