Elita Loresca on her way out at KNBC?

JoseRM303

Since Elita has been out on maternity leave since end of September, KNBC has hired 3 meteorologists Shanna Mendiola (weekend evenings), David Biggar (weekend mornings) & Anthony Yanez (noon & 5 pm). Now nothing official has been announced and I can't find any rumors, however with the hiring of those 3 since Elita has been out leads me to believe Elita is on her way out the door. Carl Bell is officially out the door (his bio is no longer on the website). It seems like they kept him around long enough to find permanent replacements, as I thought he was done at KNBC when Elita was demoted to weekends but now he's gone. So the new weather team looks like this:

Crysal Egger (weekday mornings; also weeknight fill-in)

Anthony Yanez (weekdays at noon & weeknights at 5)

Fritz Coleman (weeknights at 6 & 11)

Shanna Mendiola (weekend evenings; also weekday/weeknight fill-in)

David Biggar (weekend mornings; also weekday fill-in)

Really doesn't leave a spot for Elita or Carl. Wish them both well on whatever their next adventures may be.

Archived