ABC/Disney and Yahoo! Expand Cross-Promotion Deal

Action Newsroom

From Deadline:

After their last team-up was a huge success, ABC/Disney Television Group has announced that it will expand its cross-promotion deal with Yahoo!, supplying Ya personalities with airtime on its News programs, while the programs (including the network's shows) get more advertising and appearances on Ya's websites, including Screen.

More: http://deadline.com/2015/03/abc-news-yahoo-expand-infotainment-cross-promotion-deal-1201391299/

Discuss...

For my couple of pennies, this deal was a success; it had to continue. It worked for both ABC News and Yahoo!, so this expansion was necessary. Although, I do wonder about the part of the deal where clips of the network's shows appear on Ya Screen, when they already appear on Hulu (which Disney co-owns). Maybe they'll stay there as well, but we'll see.

Also, this seems funny to me, but after Bianna Golodryga moved from ABC to Yahoo, it seems like she never left the former, and seems more so after the expansion.

(and by the way, "couple of pennies" is my way of saying my two cents.)

Archived