Gray Buying WAGM in Presque Isle, ME

NewsMaster

Didn't see this one coming either. But I'm glad that Gray Television bought WAGM 8. They are a better company handle WAGM, IMO, than say Sinclair or Nexstar. I've always liked Gray Television.

WABI and WCJB, yes because I know that Sinclair would never sell WGME, nor separate WPFO, but Gray would make one hell of a great owner for WCJB.

That was about the LEAST expected move of all. Gray had NOTHING in the Northeast, and that is so out of place in their portfolio. Unless they go after WCAX or WABI? Southern New England and most of New York State is closed off to them pretty much.

Not to dive into speculation, but Gray could be a logical buyer for stations like WLNE and WTVH, giving them a bigger presence in the northeast.

I want to see Gray Television buy WLNE 6 from Citadel. Citadel runs their stations like crap.

Archived