Question about KABB Fox News First

WXmanTim

Hoping someone can help me out with some information:

Is the KABB-San Antonio morning show (between 7-9am) a typical Fox morning show, with interview segments, demonstrations, etc. Or is it more of a straight news wheel format? I can tell from KABB's website that "Daytime at 9" is a "pay for play" talk show, which isn't what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

Hoping someone can help me out with some information:

Is the KABB-San Antonio morning show (between 7-9am) a typical Fox morning show, with interview segments, demonstrations, etc. Or is it more of a straight news wheel format? I can tell from KABB's website that "Daytime at 9" is a "pay for play" talk show, which isn't what I'm looking for.

Thanks.

FOX News First from 5-9am is a straight wheel news format. Daytime at 9 is where you'll find that pay for play, interviews, demos, lifestyle segments, etc.

This video should help (dma37dude on YouTube from 7/8/2011, with the old Sinclair graphics that sucked):

Here's another one (dma37dude as well, this time from 8/31/2015, with the new and better Sinclair graphics and music):

FOX News First from 5-9am is a straight wheel news format. Daytime at 9 is where you'll find that pay for play, interviews, demos, lifestyle segments, etc.

This video should help (dma37dude on YouTube from 7/8/2011, with the old Sinclair graphics that sucked):

Here's another one (dma37dude as well, this time from 8/31/2015, with the new and better Sinclair graphics and music):

Thanks for the info. That's what I was afraid of. Do they do any type of local topical or event type interviews during the 7-9 block?

That I'm not sure, since I don't live in San Antonio. But I think that FOX News First is just like News 4 San Antonio Today, KENS 5 Eyewitness News This Morning and KSAT 12's Good Morning San Antonio in terms of delivering a traditional newscast in the morning.

Archived