Where is Danya Bacchus?

Bsean

That is the question. Her bio is still on the KNSD website but I haven't seen her on air in months. Her last Facebook post was back in October. More recently, Bridgette Naso has been anchoring in Danya's place and even Bridegette's bio now reads she is weekend anchor with Artie while Danya's bio says the same thing. Did I miss something?

That is the question. Her bio is still on the KNSD website but I haven't seen her on air in months. Her last Facebook post was back in October. More recently, Bridgette Naso has been anchoring in Danya's place and even Bridegette's bio now reads she is weekend anchor with Artie while Danya's bio says the same thing. Did I miss something?

Danya is currently in Michigan for some Christian Fellowship I forgot what position but from what I can remember they celebrated her last day on air stating that it is temporary and she will return to KNSD but no word on when she will be returning.

She's partaking in the Knight-Wallace fellowship in Michigan. Supposedly only a handful of journalists with at least 5 years of experience get in. She mentioned that it was a great opportunity for her. Whether she comes back to the station is debatable, if she does, I doubt she'll get the weekend anchor chair back. Bridget is the permanent weekend anchor now. Danya mentioned that this program is for a year.

• 1 year later...

She just popped up freelancing for ABC @ the fires on the central coast.

Archived