Changes at WCMH

ColDayNews

Yesterday, viewers of Dave Mazza's live stream got a preview at possible new graphics for the station. It looks like a lot like the graphics currently used by NBC O&Os. I like them, they're a BIG step from the MG 2011 package that they're using.

[ATTACH=full]2795[/ATTACH]

Yesterday, viewers of Dave Mazza's live stream got a preview at possible new graphics for the station. It looks like a lot like the graphics currently used by NBC O&Os. I like them, they're a BIG step from the MG 2011 package that they're using.

[ATTACH=full]2795[/ATTACH]

Great to see a pic lead to an error.

I'll hold Jugdement till I see it it in action but ANYTHING would be an upgrade to their use of production music and their looking worst by the day graphic package!

Just a reminder to Columbus TV stations... you DON'T want to be my avatar on TVNT. That means you suck!

I'll hold Jugdement till I see it it in action but ANYTHING would be an upgrade to their use of production music and their looking worst by the day graphic package!

I think it'd be logical for 'CMH to roll out the graphics during the same months they have their biggest ratings - July and August (their Red, White and Boom! broadcast is their highest rated broadcast of the year) and this year especially --- Olympics.

Outlet and NBC spent a lot of money on that station for MG to run it into the ground. I shudder to think what Nexstar would do to it.

Archived