New Set at KGAN/KFXA

DMA

Quite possibly the worst set in America is no more: KGAN/KFXA in Cedar Rapids/Iowa City new set debuted tonight

[MEDIA=twitter]891824812829548544[/MEDIA]

Nothing to write home about (and doesn't compare to KCRG's set), but it's certainly an improvement over their set that was made out of a literal CURTAIN.

How long were they on the, um, "printed" set? It's clearly in a garage :rolleyes:

Definitely DDG. That's WTMJ's desk, just not on a weirdly shaped platform, and the monitor on the front actually fills out the entire box it's inside.

How long were they on the, um, "printed" set? It's clearly in a garage :rolleyes:

Definitely DDG. That's WTMJ's desk, just not on a weirdly shaped platform, and the monitor on the front actually fills out the entire box it's inside.

I could do a newscast in a garage like that! Alls I'm sayin'.

In fairness I think that's a photo of the old set in a temp studio! But the cyclorama set was definitely in use all four years I lived in the region, 2012-2016.

It's also odd how terrible it was, given the competition in the market:

Archived