KBEX Holiday Schedule

Eat News

This year KBEX gave $1000 bonuses to all our fine employees.

Unfortunately "Dan-Dan our Transmitter Man" took his cash to Tijuana for "Feliz Navidad@ Hong Kong Club"

We don't expect him back until the booze or the girls kick his drunken butt.

So that means I have to reach into the old "KBEX Video Payola Bin" .

As many of you may know...KBEX had a news sharing agreement with KENV in Elko. They produced our daily :30 second newscast. Well KBEX news is on hold while I pay off the KBEX helo in time for it's 2018 debut. "Chopper-X" is coming soon!

chopperxexerx.jpg.2263a2fcbfa45ad7342a1aeb7cd47470.jpg

KBEX lost the right to broadcast the Pope's midnight Christmas mass from Vatican City. So this year KBEX will present...

"Captain Midnight Color Bars" this is a special encore showing of the bars that shook a nation.

Hbocaptainmidnight.jpg.b3711853b7cd321d67c0e72a1f5b6206.jpg

hbocaptainmidnight-jpg.4927

Followed by the hottest show of the season...

The Christmas Yule Log...

Rated TV7...and eco friendly propane powred by a 5gal tank...so when the gas runs out...we will fade to black.

Next you can laugh AND cry as KBEX presents Epic Drone failures #19

Nothing more fun than watching people crash expensive toys into pools and onto freeways....

Finally...

KBEX will kick-off our year end video countdown and dance show featuring our own DJ Bex!!!

djbex.jpg.dca617ef9a0f39b2fee7900bf9ef11c3.jpg

Merry Christmas TVNT'ers from KBEX...and your old pal EatNews!

This year KBEX gave $1000 bonuses to all our fine employees.

Unfortunately "Dan-Dan our Transmitter Man" took his cash to Tijuana for "Feliz Navidad@ Hong Kong Club"

We don't expect him back until the booze or the girls kick his drunken butt.

So that means I have to reach into the old "KBEX Video Payola Bin" .

As many of you may know...KBEX had a news sharing agreement with KENV in Elko. They produced our daily :30 second newscast. Well KBEX news is on hold while I pay off the KBEX helo in time for it's 2018 debut. "Chopper-X" is coming soon!

[ATTACH=full]4935[/ATTACH]

KBEX lost the right to broadcast the Pope's midnight Christmas mass from Vatican City. So this year KBEX will present...

"Captain Midnight Color Bars" this is a special encore showing of the bars that shook a nation.

[ATTACH=full]4933[/ATTACH]

hbocaptainmidnight-jpg.4927

Followed by the hottest show of the season...

The Christmas Yule Log...

Rated TV7...and eco friendly propane powred by a 5gal tank...so when the gas runs out...we will fade to black.

Next you can laugh AND cry as KBEX presents Epic Drone failures #19

Nothing more fun than watching people crash expensive toys into pools and onto freeways....

Finally...

KBEX will kick-off our year end video countdown and dance show featuring our own DJ Bex!!!

[ATTACH=full]4934[/ATTACH]

djbex-jpg.4928

Merry Christmas TVNT'ers from KBEX

#118 Eat News, Yesterday at 10:14 AM

I think Max Headroom is trying to hack KBEX as we speak. Another event that shook the nation.

969FDD4F-6BDA-433B-850E-A4BA1F7B3C93.gif.f0c3c1c6a00d06961559316588a08341.gif

Archived