More Harrisburg, PA Radio rustlings ...

susquvalleywgal

Word is that we might have another flip in Harrisburg, PA ...

iHeartMusic recently bought altradio993.com domain. That would make the Kiss 99.3 and HOT 106.7 ratings match not go on for much longer.

I would love for alt-rock to finally come to Harrisburg. Something like Radio 104.5 in Philadelphia.

Stay tuned.

-- Matt

Word is that we might have another flip in Harrisburg, PA ...

iHeartMusic recently bought altradio993.com domain. That would make the Kiss 99.3 and HOT 106.7 ratings match not go on for much longer.

I would love for alt-rock to finally come to Harrisburg. Something like Radio 104.5 in Philadelphia.

Stay tuned.

-- Matt

Update: WHKF (99.3 Kiss-FM) has started redirecting listeners to its sister CHR FM97 WLAN-FM since yesterday. They are saying something “cool” is coming to 99.3. I’m guessing a return to Kool 99.3.

Edit: As expected, WHKF flipped to Alternative as Alt 99.3 at 10AM

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/167520/99-3-kiss-fm-harrisburg-begins-redirecting-audience-to-wlan-fm/

Update: WHKF (99.3 Kiss-FM) has started redirecting listeners to its sister CHR FM97 WLAN-FM since yesterday. They are saying something “cool” is coming to 99.3. I’m guessing a return to Kool 99.3.

Edit: As expected, WHKF flipped to Alternative as Alt 99.3 at 10AM

https://radioinsight.com/headlines/167520/99-3-kiss-fm-harrisburg-begins-redirecting-audience-to-wlan-fm/

Yup. Alt 99.3 has arrived and it sounds great.

-- Matt

Archived