Tomlin taking off for South Carolina

ThunderJay27

Source: Dan Gross

Good luck to CBS 3 meteorologist Brooks Tomlin, who leaves the station Aug. 5 for South Carolina, a station spokeswoman confirmed yesterday. Tomlin started at CBS 3 in December 2005, coming from a Baltimore TV station. Tomlin never got too chummy with colleagues, we're told, often walking through the station listening to his iPod and keeping to himself. We wrote him Sunday to ask whether he was leaving town. "Seriously, just taking some time off with the family and getting back towards home. That's it," he replied.

When I said the "writing was on the wall," I was referring to the fact that KYW was looking to get rid of Brooks. Not that they were bringing Bolaris in. I just agreed w/another poster that it's interesting. I don't see how LaRosa is that much better than Tomlin. She's dull.

She's dull.

...and, uh, better looking.

(My pointing that out is in no way an endorsement of T&A being higher in priority than actual talent -- I feel quite the contrary, but you have to admit, that is one thing that would held MLR out if she were up against Tomlin.)

Source: Dan Gross

Good luck to CBS 3 meteorologist Brooks Tomlin, who leaves the station Aug. 5 for South Carolina, a station spokeswoman confirmed yesterday. Tomlin started at CBS 3 in December 2005, coming from a Baltimore TV station. Tomlin never got too chummy with colleagues, we're told, often walking through the station listening to his iPod and keeping to himself. We wrote him Sunday to ask whether he was leaving town. "Seriously, just taking some time off with the family and getting back towards home. That's it," he replied.

Thank God. I couldn't stand him doing the weather

I think LaRosa is pretty, but can't really get any sense of her body. She, much like a lot of other TV women, has amazin' morphin' breasts, depending on if she wears her Miracle bra that that.

Bolaris's ego wouldn't let him a take a weekend gig and Kathy Orr isn't oging anywhere.

I think LaRosa is pretty, but can't really get any sense of her body. She, much like a lot of other TV women, has amazin' morphin' breasts, depending on if she wears her Miracle bra that that.

Bolaris's ego wouldn't let him a take a weekend gig and Kathy Orr isn't oging anywhere.

I don't dislike LaRosa, I just don't enjoy her presentation; however, imo, she is not pretty. Her nose resembles that belonging to someone who's been in one two many hockey fights. That thing must have been broken at least twice. She doesn't have any body to speak of, except she looks like she's in the early stages of being pregnant. And yes, I hate to break the news to some of you, but in case you haven't noticed, a lot of women on tv go from flat, to full "c", to flat again. That's called using "cutlets." You'd be shocked if you saw a lot of the local newswomen in person, w/out the benefit of lighting, makeup, etc. For that matter, seeing a lot of the guys off of tv is just as shocking.

She, much like a lot of other TV women, has amazin' morphin' breasts, depending on if she wears her Miracle bra that that.

WTF?

She's got shape-shifting tits. I went out with a woman like than and when I finally saw them, I was uber disappointed.

She, much like a lot of other TV women, has amazin' morphin' breasts, depending on if she wears her Miracle bra that that.

WTF?

She's got shape-shifting tits. I went out with a woman like than and when I finally saw them, I was uber disappointed.

WTF? was to that; though it was more to the super confusing grammar structure Jakers treated us to.

Sorry to hear your tit adventures were disappointing.

WTF?

WTF? was to that; though it was more to the super confusing grammar structure Jakers treated us to.

Well that whole time with said woman was a disappointment but we'll leave it at that.

As I understand it, none of the above. He says he's taking time off to be with family and to work on his Ph.D., IIRC.

Man, I wish nyviewer were here to bitch about how Ph.D.'s aren't real doctors...

*sigh*

WTF?

Well that whole time with said woman was a disappointment but we'll leave it at that.

Just do the CBS 3 thing. Make the switch. Tent poles, as I was told in the TVNT chat room, are the way to go.

Archived