How much longer until the Fox News Channel set is done?

jdcnow

I for one can hardly wait to see how they integrate the myFOX look into the set.

Will there be an anchor desk, or will they keep the informal style they've had with the anchors sitting in chairs on either side of a small table?

Just curious.

Well, if you've seen some of FNC's other sets lately, it's interesting how different they are, such as Skinner's studio featuring a usual FNC table with glass, steel, and no real front cover, but H&C and other programming coming from those studios have ultra-long desks featuring fronts and a little more normal look.

Either way, I am also interested if they will take some cues from CNN and add some large screens, especially since they have started to do some anchors in front of backgrounds, such as during the Election coverage or during The Live Desk. Looking at it though, one item that may be coming in the new set may be more images of stories being covered around the anchors vs. the generic multi-channel screen setup they've had in the past.

Overall, I can't wait, and it shouldn't be too much longer according to Shepard's original note about it would be a "month from now" (July 7th ish),

• 4 weeks later...

Kinda bumping an ancient thread, but does anyone around here have any opinions of the new Fox & Friends set? For FNC's standards, it seems kinda different compared to ones in the past with some pseudo-glass elements, the couch, large area for the headline reads, overall not bad in my own opinion.

Still looking at it though, we aren't going to be seeing B at this rate till, at the earliest, Labor Day weekend according to TVNewser (I think it was them) considering that's when "The Big Story" should get a relaunch since Heather Nauert is returning to the network from ABC to co-host with John Gibson.

Archived