Duke Castiglione

showdown

Just saw this guy the other night on WNYW Fox 5. Is it me, or does he look like a total tool box!

That news is a joke anyway, but this guy looks like he belongs in Butte, Montana doing the local tractor pull.

Duke is not bad (save for the sloppy tie knots) but I have no idea what FOX5 was thinking canning him. What goes through management's mind when they fire a qualified, talented personality and then they just go to another station and thrive (The Reid Lamberty Syndrome)?

Duke comes across as extemely arogant and tries way too hard to sound like a sports guy. He belongs somewhere in Missouri or Kentucky. I can't take him seriously at all. But then again, that newscast on Fox 5 is a joke too! Now Fox 5 does have some & did have some eye candy, but some of their hires have been extremely questionable.... i.e. Duke.

BTW - What kind of name is Duke???

Duke comes across as extemely arogant and tries way too hard to sound like a sports guy. He belongs somewhere in Missouri or Kentucky. I can't take him seriously at all. But then again, that newscast on Fox 5 is a joke too! Now Fox 5 does have some & did have some eye candy, but some of their hires have been extremely questionable.... i.e. Duke.

BTW - What kind of name is Duke???

It's a common name for bulldogs.

Archived