Ch. 5 putting Lamberty into a.m. slot

cbs2idiots

His talents are better utilized in this role and he should be on more often. I still for the life of me cannot understand how Lynda Lopez remains on the air. She is one of the worst anchors I have ever seen in any market. Her services should be scrapped altogether.

Wow I haven't seen an anchor pairing like this... never would expect a station to try these two togehter.

They weren't great together at WCBS, so why would they be at WNYW?

WNYW reminds me of WCBS when Lew was head over there... WCBS stole from WNBC, WNYW steals from WCBS.

New York talent really is horrible these days.

I think I saw Adam Shapiro in with Rob Morrison a few months back (maybe April?). It was a little wierd for sure! Maybe having two guys at the anchor desk would be cool if they were the right fit.

If memory serves me correctly, I think back in the 70's?? Dave Marash anchored with Rolland Smith on WCBS, you know back when they had ratings.

There were several male anchor pairings if memory serves correct (I'm 30). Rolland Smith and Jim Jensen. Roger Grimsby and Bill Beutel. John Johnson and Bill Beutel. Chuck Scarborough and John Hembrick. I doubt we'll see another these days.

One day he is at the anchor desk, the next day in the field, the next day back at the desk...then on Good Day one day he reports fromt he newsroom and the next from the studio...are they going to figure out what to do with the Dapper News Stud?

Archived