Christina Park to MY9

cbs2idiots

The duopoly that Fox 5 and MY 9 have created is a total joke. First off, does anyone really watch MY 9 News? Unless its after a Yankee game and it happens to still be on Channel 9?

My 9's newscast is total joke, much like Fox 5's. If you want info-tainment, then by all means eat up.

If you want real news for NYC, try 2, 4 and 7.

Let's put it this way, if MY 9 went away, would you really miss it???? I didn't think so.

CH9 News is a low budget college/intern type of newscasts. Their music and graphic looks cheap. I dont see why they cant pump some resources into their newscasts. And lets not talk about their weekend news especially with Mike Gilliam. I dont understand where they get their anchors from. Most of their reporters are horrible. Gosh let Cora Ann Mihalik to anchor and pair her with someone else. If you left it up to me I would scrap all of CH 9 newscasts. If you are going to start out in the news business I can understand starting at CH 9 but if you leave CH 2, 4, 7 and even 11 to work at CH9 it is a downright demotion.

The duopoly that Fox 5 and MY 9 have created is a total joke. First off, does anyone really watch MY 9 News? Unless its after a Yankee game and it happens to still be on Channel 9?

My 9's newscast is total joke, much like Fox 5's. If you want info-tainment, then by all means eat up.

If you want real news for NYC, try 2, 4 and 7.

Let's put it this way, if MY 9 went away, would you really miss it???? I didn't think so.

I guess people were watching it because it was beating CW 11 news.

CH9 News is a low budget college/intern type of newscasts. Their music and graphic looks cheap. I dont see why they cant pump some resources into their newscasts. And lets not talk about their weekend news especially with Mike Gilliam. I dont understand where they get their anchors from. Most of their reporters are horrible. Gosh let Cora Ann Mihalik to anchor and pair her with someone else. If you left it up to me I would scrap all of CH 9 newscasts. If you are going to start out in the news business I can understand starting at CH 9 but if you leave CH 2, 4, 7 and even 11 to work at CH9 it is a downright demotion.

Ernie did like 7, 2, 9, 2, 5.

He basically went downhill ever since 7.

Archived