KMBC's new set

PelicanGuy

How many times can he say KMBC 9 HD? Kinda interesting set though, almost seems kinda cheesy for some reason to me with the backdrop being that big round central assignment desk/website management area, hits me as a cool concept but kinda weird to actually see used.

How many times can he say KMBC 9 HD? Kinda interesting set though, almost seems kinda cheesy for some reason to me with the backdrop being that big round central assignment desk/website management area, hits me as a cool concept but kinda weird to actually see used.

It looks like they shift the desk to have the production control room as a backdrop for some of the other newscasts. On the other hand, I REALLY like the design of the KMBC newsroom. I've always thought the assignment desk should be placed in the middle of the newsroom, since it basically is the center of the whole operation. Judging by the other pictures and videos I've seen of the station, it looks like a great place to work.

Archived