Cleveland Shootings

NewsMan

There were shootings in a Cleveland school today along with a train derailment. A very busy and almost tragic day for Cleveland (No one was killed in the shootings). The Stations in town have been doing lots of Coverage.

WKYC is doing coverage right now preempting Dr. Phil and is showing its coverage online.

WEWS is doing coverage right now. It is showing its coverage online but it hasn't been working all the time.

WJW is doing coverage right now. It is showing its coverage online.

WOIO I would assume that they are showing coverage but they aren't showing coverage online >:( :o

Wow. Just Wow. This is not good at all. Our school was on lockdown today as well, I am not joking for those of you that think I am, im not. They locked us down in 4th hour, but we didnt know what for. It wasnt any gun or firearms, but someone popped a lot of pills and maybe have done some drugs in a class. But this story means more than what happened at our school today. No one was injured or anything, but for the student popping the pills... wont be a good day for her.

Archived