FOX Business to launch on October 15

Guest abc7miami

Honestly, I'll be happy when this finally launches so we can get past all the pre-hype and get to the post-reviews and see just how good FNC can really be when they actually have to create coverage of business news.

It just amazes me how much better it sounds, professional it looks, and overall presentable it appears to be overall. Althought I've been watching CNN alot more lately, I wish FNC would take some cues from their sister network's designs. As a sidenote, does FBN never use charts? I don't think I've seen one with an actual chart used, just plain numbers.

As an additional sidenote, could you try uploading some clips like this of the network's other programming when possible, like that Scoreboard program, and maybe some of how their midday looks

In my opinion, FBN is trying to appeal to the 'average joe' on business news. I think most Wall Street and heavy investors around the country will continue to watch CNBC. I don't care about the business world from an investment standpoint, but I still prefer CNBC...but again, FBN seems like they are appearling to people who just are curious about business NEWS and not numbers.

Overall, they have things to work and I'd suspect in the next 3-5 months they will settle in. They are offering an entirely different product than the competitors.

Archived