CNN logo turns green for "Planet In Peril"

dman247

I've noticed during The Situation Room that CNN's bug has turned green, and on top of it, there is a coundown for the upcoming Planet in Peril documentary.

Have you seen it and how long have they been showing this?

This is why you check TVNewser:

"Our TVNewser tipsters don't miss anything, including when the CNN corner logo changes colors. At 1pmET today,the logo went from red to green, to promote next week's Planet in Peril. It will remain green through Thursday night, when AC360 holds a roundtable discussion on PiP."

Pretty-Boy Anderson Cooper on Global Warming: Watch this Ice Cap melt while I quaff my hair.

What a joke CNN has become.

CNN, to put it bluntly, is a shell of its former self. Ted Turner might be a crazy SOB, but at least he knew how to put on a decent news operation. Back in the day, CNN had a top-notch operation, and great in-depth news. When Turner sold off the networks to Time-Warner, they (Time-Warner) really bastardized the news operation. Which I suspect is what led to the departure of Bernie Shaw and Leon Harris.

Christ, they don't even have 24-Hour News anymore. Now, when I turn on CNN its usually some pre-taped feature report on Britney Spears' naughty bits. Very little news content at all. If I want to see whats happening, I watch Fox or log on to Drudge. And its no wonder Fox has more viewers. Mainly because they have more news content than the other three so-called "news networks."

Well, after hearing what the main poster on Inside Cable News had to say from a preview at an Apple Store in San Fransisco, it sounds like this should really be an interesting special.

TMGC : In all honesty, FNC is part of why the network has changed, and currently is in a mixed mode of good and bad programming. I mean, in all honesty, none of the networks do 24/7 news (Headline News kinda used to, taped though) just due to the fact that who's watching in the middle of the night and the cost of it didn't really justify spending the money. It's all about the money and ratings, especially now, but also, FNC has more news content? Really? Is missing children, teacher sex scandals, Republican lov'in, and car chases news?

Is missing children, teacher sex scandals, Republican lov'in, and car chases news?

Car chases....hell yeah (a good car chase every now and then is good for the soul lol). But I'm still a CNNer lol

Is missing children, teacher sex scandals, Republican lov'in, and car chases news?

Car chases....hell yeah (a good car chase every now and then is good for the soul lol). But I'm still a CNNer lol

Eh, maybe, if something kinda amazing happens, or it's somewhere really odd, like when FNC covered one that was out in the country in some state a few weeks ago during the FOX Report.

Archived