This can't possibly be WDAF's voiceover

Ntropolis

Is there anything the NMSA won't add? This has happened before.

There are some things that don't get added, but other times I'll post things because I know it will get attention. (I'll include my e-mail correspondence with the individual who provided this clip.)

It was posted because if the person wasn't honest about it's being legit, then he needs to be embarassed and have his ass beaten for being a complete piece of... and sometimes it's necessary to light the torches and start the march towards the castle to make a point to someone that I don't like playing games with this stuff since it wastes my time.

Submitter: I have only one I taped from Wednesday's broadcast for WDAF-TV FOX 4, Kansas City...

SouthernMedia: And this is a real open and not one that someone made up? The v/o guy doesn't sound real, and the end of the clip shouldn't fade out like it does if it came from an over-the-air broadcast.

Submitter: It's the one I got off the air from WDAF-TV. It fades because it went to a commercial, their opens are like that they tease the next break and go to talent open then a comm break. It's their new format since they switched.

SouthernMedia: Okay, but that's just the lamest voice over guy I've ever heard. :-\

He says it's legit; I'm skeptical. Someone find me a real clip and I'll replace it.

Archived