Paul Magers/Laura Diaz

312newswannabe

Did anyone else hear Paul tell Laura that he didn't know Eddie Asshole had a sister after a smart comment she made? Paul and Johnny crack me up, they are the only reason I watch CBS 2 news at 5...sometimes no professionalism at all.

That was live?! I bet Aunt Nancy isn't so happy about it. I bet it was from a stupid/lame comment that Laura does as always while dancing on the chair.

Was it live on the air or was it on the live streams, because I was watching KCAL one night via their live streams and during the break the image goes black but the audio is not cut. Anyways, I heard Pat Harvey say the SH*T word. It was kind of funny that the anchors joke and kid around, but only during commercial breaks.

No, it was live as they were going to break...he didn't even wait until they were clear...you could also hear Laura laughing...I wasn't sure I heard correctly at first, but for Tivo, I rewound the thing and sure enough, thats what he said

Can youupload that video?

Did anyone else hear Paul tell Laura that he didn't know Eddie Asshole had a sister after a smart comment she made? Paul and Johnny crack me up, they are the only reason I watch CBS 2 news at 5...sometimes no professionalism at all.

Eddie who?

And you wonder why the duopoly are the only LA stations that do not offer an internship, frankly the kids don't deserve to see the stuff! Though I heard from a former 2/9 staffer, there are many fights (mostly yelling) that goes on there and moments that resemble a fusion of "Anchorman" and "Melrose Place", and that Nancy is very bitter and tyrannical, more so than what the memo's say!

Archived