CBS 2 at noon

nynewsjunkie

I usually catch the Noon news on CBS. I will say that this week has been enjoyable watching Cindy Hsu. I appreciate hearing her read the news much more than Dana Tyler. Her emphasis and expression are unique and real. It's a shame they took her off of the anchor desk because she can only get better at this point. She has the job licked. I can either take or leave Don Dahler- he doesnt really mean that much to me. I would like to see a month of Cindy and Jim. Speaking of classy, Elise Finch is a top shelf meterologist. They should consider upgrading her to weekday status in place of Lonnie. I don't mind John Elliot so much because he has a strong character, but Lonnie is a string puppet who can go back to market 96 when his contract runs its course! Happy new Year!!

Can't stand WCBS since the firings of the 96 massacre, but have to agree with you 100% with you post. Ms. Hsu was one of the best anchorwomen in this market. She is a great journalist all around. And Happy New Year to everybody. Have a healthy and happy 2008!

I have to agree with everything that everyone's said so far... Cindy Hsu is a wonderful anchor and deserves a regular anchor slot again. She is missed at noon and it has been great seeing her fill-in this week.

Why should CBS 2 have Mary Calvi anchor weekend mornings and evenings while a true pro like Cindy is relegated to reporting "Family First" only 2 or 3 times each week?

I wish someone at CBS 2 would read this thread and realize that the viewers liked Cindy Hsu as an anchor!

Why should CBS 2 have Mary Calvi anchor weekend mornings and evenings while a true pro like Cindy is relegated to reporting "Family First" only 2 or 3 times each week?

I wish someone at CBS 2 would read this thread and realize that the viewers liked Cindy Hsu as an anchor!

I can't stand Mary Calvi. I don't know why they keep her. I hate to say it, but could it be racism? Ti-Hua Chang seems to have been demoted to weekend mornings, I don't see Hazel Sanchez at 11pm as often, and the point you bring up about Cindy Hsu reporting 2 or 3 times a week.

Did anyone else notice that Riddiculously Handsoem Carter Evans seems to have jumped from My 9 to CBS2 as of today's Noon broadcast? What's the story?

Carter Evans is a freelance reporter who works for WWOR as well as CBS Newspath. Before he came to NY he was based on LA and did a lot of work for KCBS/KCAL through Newspath and freelance work for E!

Archived