WVTM now using Media General Music Package

NBC10 WJAR-DT

Actually the WJBF version sounds really good. The track they are using is missing that "quantum leap" type sound effect that WFLA and WVTM have, and uses a swoosh sound effect instead. Also WJBF's version has a more relaxed but urgent feel, while WFLA and WVTM seem to me to have a more fast paced and urgent feel.

Actually the WJBF version sounds really good. The track they are using is missing that "quantum leap" type sound effect that WFLA and WVTM have, and uses a swoosh sound effect instead. Also WJBF's version has a more relaxed but urgent feel, while WFLA and WVTM seem to me to have a more fast paced and urgent feel.

Yeah, I was listening to one of the AMish cuts on the NMSA, and once you get past the signature there's this nice little groove going on. It won't live up to Metropolis on WFLA for me, but I'll see how the package plays out before I judge too harshly.

Archived