It seems as if KTTV has dropped Scott Chapin for a new VO

mbhcity

Same thing happening in New York with WNYW/FOX 5 when Greg O'Neill (the better VO) was dropped for a younger guy and on WWOR/My 9, Chris Corley (the better VO) will be replaced by a woman because I heard her voice on the promos and Chris on the opens last night.

Over the past couple of days, we have began to hear less of Scott Chapin's VO work for a new guy, who sounds somewhat younger. I might be wrong, any thoughts?

Yea, I have noticed that too. I like Scott a lot better than the guy they have now. Perhaps he could be on vacation or something.

Uhhh...the v/o people record opens way in advance, it's not done live.

which is why many voice actors have great lives in addition to their great jobs! Scott Chapin is a really cool guy whose living a really cool life! If he's done w/ FOX11, best of luck to him, he'll probably find more work.

Archived