New WPEC HD Look/Music Package

Ntropolis

I'm definitely liking their new music package (Immenence), which is a much better done track than Summit, IMO.

The new graphics definitely scream GO. Judging by the looks of it, this is too good to have been done in-house, but then again, I think GO did their previous graphics as well.

I'm definitely liking their new music package (Immenence), which is a much better done track than Summit, IMO.

The new graphics definitely scream GO. Judging by the looks of it, this is too good to have been done in-house, but then again, I think GO did their previous graphics as well.

I'm liking the graphics, but that music is not my favorite. I shall miss The B.

I'm happy that WPEC is getting the new graphics and getting a new set and becoming the 2nd station in WPB to start their HD newscast. But dropping the B could be their biggest mistake yet. I'm not saying "Imminence" is a bad theme but why dump a good package like The B?

I'm not saying "Imminence" is a bad theme but why dump a good package like The B?

Because, if you're completely rebranding the station, why would you keep the same music? Makes sense from a marketing standpoint. I like B Package, shame to see it go. The new package doesn't sound bad at all, at least they didn't jump on the Enforcer bandwagon.

I agree....WPEC was the last station left using The B and it's sad to see it gone off the airwaves [for now]. I don't really care much for the new Airtime pack but the gfx are nice.

Well, WMUR in Manchester, NH and KRHD-LP in Waco, TX still uses the B Package.

I don't really count KRHD-LP using the B, highly because that station is the satellite of KXXV News Channel 25 newscast which that station is using EWN NG2 Package yet KRHD does have their own newscast. Click to the ABC40 website and click on the video which says "A&M Players Indicted". It surely doesn't like The B to me. So the only sole user to the B will be WMUR in Nothern New England.

I already mentioned that :( Don't know if you missed it.

It's EWN NG1... the main vamp.

Archived