Media General Stations with G.O. GFX?

ProButtonPusher

I'm not sure about WJBF in Augusta, GA. They were one of the last stations to receive the pre-HD WFLA Media General look (previously used by WFLA before the switch to HD).

However, a move to HD and the new graphics could be coming any time this year because WAGT is officially number 1 in the market right now.

well i don't think they will be going HD, but it is possible they update the set a little bit and premiere the new graphics.

Ahh maybe so. I thought the new NEW graphics were in HD by default though.

Wow, when did that happen? WAGT number 1? That has never happened. How did you get that information? WCBD may get some new graphics, but they don't have them yet.

It happened this past year when they rebranded as "NBC Augusta" and got tremendously stunning graphics. They also hired some popular talent and promote more heavily than the other stations. This time 10 years ago they were the lowest rated and the newbies...they really came a long way.

WFLA, WNCN, WCMH, WSPA, WVTM, WJAR, WSLS

And naturally, WJAR has ruined them by not fading the L3's in but just plonking them down on the screen, not making sure the background graphics don't skip, and using a mish-mash of old and new in promos.

Archived