WNBC Senior VP of News Resigns

NYNews

what It will mean is WNBC Might be somewhat decent against The Other New York Stations. Simply, Dan messed up with the "Can Live At Five" decision, a decision that should of never been made in the first place.( I know it's not that simple but that decision was one of many bad ones for WNBC.)

in Huff's article today, he suggests WNBC hire Alycia Lane. Based on her actions that got her fired from KYW, would that even be a good decision? I don't think so. I would really think WNBC go after Cindy Hsu, she's too good just being a reporter, she belongs in the anchor chair. And its true what Huff says. Currently, there is no other Chuck Scarborough and Sue Simmons, but who will replace them when they retire (which would be a sad day when it happens)?

Richard Huff apparently hasn't been watching WNBC since he asked on Friday, "Name one person there now who could be the next Scarborough" and didn't give a name. For us, David Ushery came to mind instantly. He has the talent, the presence and goes well with Sue. As for Huff's suggestion about Alycia Lane, makes him sound like an idiot.

Richard sometimes reports on trends rather than facts, and sometimes makes trivial mistakes which leaves me questioning if he actually watches these stations. Personally, I don't think he does, especially after bashing the WNBC morning team when it's one of the better ones.

Richard Huff apparently hasn't been watching WNBC since he asked on Friday' date=' "Name one person there now who could be the next Scarborough" and didn't give a name. For us, David Ushery came to mind instantly. He has the talent, the presence and goes well with Sue. As for Huff's suggestion about Alycia Lane, makes him sound like an idiot.[/quote']

How long does Chuck's contract go?

Archived