Carlos Amezcua Slams KTLA

CalItalian2

You cannot blame Chuck...but that's the way news is now a days, considering how greedy and astute the executives and those with little journalistic experience have gotten.

The professionals (News Directors, Anchors, Editors,) the trained journalists are the ones that ought to make the news decisions, not business or pr folk, not the profiteers. But isn't Carlos saying the same thing that John Beard said about FOX11 before they fired him...and KNBC when he left them years ago. I know John was very upset with FOX, even at one time using the word "bull$h!+" to describe the entertainment-driven newscasts on his website.

You know, I may not see Chuck as one of the best primetime newscasters, but he is telling the truth and to that I salute him.

Keep fighting the good fight Chuck...In the meantime, I'll look to Matt Drudge and Kevin Roderick for my news, Wunderground for the latest forecasts, Yelp for opinion, and the ESPN Message boards for sports.

In the meantime, I'll look to Matt Drudge and Kevin Roderick for my news, Wunderground for the latest forecasts, Yelp for opinion, and the ESPN Message boards for sports.

If Matt Drudge is a journalist, I'm the Sexiest Man Alive.

If Matt Drudge is a journalist, I'm the Sexiest Man Alive.

Perhaps you are....but I'm not like that =D

Then again, I never really saw Matt as a newsman, just an aggregator as most of the news comes through commentators and the Ap. Ditto for Breitbart.

And as for Idiotsoutwanderingaround...I think LA has been this way since FOX and CBS bought out KCAL and KCOP respectively. Many people were very critical of the FOX move, particularly when it was rumored that UPN would shut down around 2001, because of trouble. And Of course, the only people you could blame for KCAL is Young Broadcasting which made the idiotic decision to buy KRON and sell KCAL, and we all know were Young is going.

Archived