Dari Alexander Out At WNYW?

superbad

I couldn't stand her! But I like Karen Hepp even less. What surprises me is the mediocre quality of some of the people elevated to anchor in the country's top market.

Oh Yes, I dont know how Karen Hepp have an anchor position in NYC. Channel 4 got rid of her and channel 5 hire her. Anyone need to be let should go should be Hepp instead of Alexander.

At least Hepp is on the weekends. Alexander, as someone has mentioned on this board, looks like a deer starring into the headlights of an oncoming car when she reads the news and might I add the numerous mistakes (at least when i watch) She's way better as a reporter, just not anchor quality.

Source of your information to back-up your claim she was fired?

She is still on the website and was on-air as recently as last week.

I hate to hear about anyone loosing a job in this fickle business...But she was the worst...I remember watching her from time to time and just watching her stare into the camera with a blank stare... I say Bring back Lyn Brown!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived