Jim Gardner and Gary Papa Shaking hands on 6pm News Tonight after Papa does Sports??

Wow, what a soft heart Gary Papa has. For what Gary has endured for the last 4 years of cancer treatments, this guy knows first hand what those innocent kids are going through. I hope Jim didn't make an ass out of him off camera like he did on camera several months ago.

Wow, what a soft heart Gary Papa has. For what Gary has endured for the last 4 years of cancer treatments, this guy knows first hand what those innocent kids are going through. I hope Jim didn't make an ass out of him off camera like he did on camera several months ago.

How did Jim make an a$$ out of Gary off Camera?

No he waited til they came back from break to do that. When tossing to Adam Joseph he threw in "Gary got a little choked up because his car was repossessed".

No he waited til they came back from break to do that. When tossing to Adam Joseph he threw in "Gary got a little choked up because his car was repossessed".

Are you fu***ng kidding me? I know Jim is joking around but the guy had cancer, pick your jabs wisely.

Archived