Reason #462 I Don't Watch CBS 3...

Jess

I know how you feel. Nothing but a pointless sweeps story, if you ask me. Just goes to show you that even the best stations in the country make mistakes sometimes, and CBS 3 is no different.

I know how you feel. Nothing but a pointless sweeps story, if you ask me. Just goes to show you that even the best stations in the country make mistakes sometimes, and CBS 3 is no different.

Umm this isn't an isolated incident. They do this kinda stuff nightly.

• 4 weeks later...

Mendte, of course.

The story ran before the FBI investigation.

And this is not the weirdest story 3 has run, sadly. I vividly remember them running "Bosom Buddies" - basically a low-cost breast augmentation service if I remember right. (It's one of those syndicated stories that ran in other markets.) The story was embarrassing enough; but for some reason in the promo they decided to animate the story's "logo" so the Bs inflated.

This is a market where 6 devoted significant time on their 5pm news to showcase their newsvan-on-a-stick things you can print out from their website. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Archived