WRC is fuckin' #1

Ntropolis

I more people need to do this for their "Number fuckin' one" station in their market here on TVNT. I wish WFTV would have a commercial I could dub over like that so I can scream "Eyewitness News is number fucking one!!"

Then again if this is a HOME MADE video maybe WRC won't be able to take it off You Tube since WRC doesn't own that clip. Talk about a cloudy area !!!!

Then again some time ago I heard about a situation involving Kroger Supermarkets. Someone made a home made video of a car show take took place in a shopping center parking lot only to get a brief shot of a Kroger store in the background. Kroger wasn't happy and they had that clip removed. So maybe WRC can have the clip in question removed as well.

Then again if this is a HOME MADE video maybe WRC won't be able to take it off You Tube since WRC doesn't own that clip. Talk about a cloudy area !!!!

Then again some time ago I heard about a situation involving Kroger Supermarkets. Someone made a home made video of a car show take took place in a shopping center parking lot only to get a brief shot of a Kroger store in the background. Kroger wasn't happy and they had that clip removed. So maybe WRC can have the clip in question removed as well.

If it was home made then do you really think they would have the "SOURCE: NIELSEN MEDIA RESEARCH, ARIANNA, MARCH 08 LIVE DATA" at the bottom? My satirical videos aren't that detailed...

If it was home made then do you really think they would have the "SOURCE: NIELSEN MEDIA RESEARCH, ARIANNA, MARCH 08 LIVE DATA" at the bottom? My satirical videos aren't that detailed...

Mine arent either but then again some people do go that extra mile. Anyway unless this clip was done at WRC using WRC's equipment or produced by an employee there then I don't think WRC has any say in the matter if they wanted to yank the video. Of course I won't swear to that but I know of a radio station in West Virginia who tried to yank a clip off of You Tube because the clip was making fun of them. Since the radio station didn't own the clip, they couldn't do anything.

Archived