Rob Morrison

nynewsjunkie

Is he still around? His bio is still up. I really liked Rob & was happy to see him get the slot when Maurice left. Rob worked his way up the chain and I have been following him since he joined the network from Connecticut. If anything I would dump Darlene Rodriguez before Rob. I can't even stand how she says her name. She draws it out at the end of Rodriguez. Since someone pointed it out to me I hear it every time!

Hope Rob is still around because he is a pro.

Is he still around? His bio is still up. I really liked Rob & was happy to see him get the slot when Maurice left. Rob worked his way up the chain and I have been following him since he joined the network from Connecticut. If anything I would dump Darlene Rodriguez before Rob. I can't even stand how she says her name. She draws it out at the end of Rodriguez. Since someone pointed it out to me I hear it every time!

Hope Rob is still around because he is a pro.

My sentiments exactly. I was surprised that Darlene Rodriguez got the morning gig.

Archived