New MY 33 morning show

rtmclaug

WBFS-TV (MY 33) in Miami debuted its new morning show today. Jim Berry, former sports director, and Jade Alexander, former weekend morning anchor co-anchor the show, which is, according to SFLTV, "a show where morning radio meets morning TV. Viewers will still get the essentials: news, weather, and traffic." I saw clips of it on CBS4.com, and from the looks of things, the show should be very entertaining to watch. By the way, Jim is now Cynthia Demos's new co-anchor on CBS 4 News This Morning, replacing Jorge Estevez. Jorge is still with the station, but as a reporter. What do you guys think about these changes?

WBFS-TV (MY 33) in Miami debuted its new morning show today. Jim Berry, former sports director, and Jade Alexander, former weekend morning anchor co-anchor the show, which is, according to SFLTV, "a show where morning radio meets morning TV. Viewers will still get the essentials: news, weather, and traffic." I saw clips of it on CBS4.com, and from the looks of things, the show should be very entertaining to watch. By the way, Jim is now Cynthia Demos's new co-anchor on CBS 4 News This Morning, replacing Jorge Estevez. Jorge is still with the station, but as a reporter. What do you guys think about these changes?

I have to say...

It looked cheap. And the news cut-ins look horrible. JB had taken a much bigger risk in giving up his sports job for news. [i know Today in Florida is bad, but it makes me glad to watch the other show.]

Archived