Great Day St. Louis

Mrtraveler01

Looks like KSDK's Show-Me St. Louis is getting some competition in terms of local entertainment shows. I stumbled upon this when I was looking around kmov.com. It is a video which gives you an idea what Great Day St. Louis will be like. Looks interesting, much better than Dr. Phil.

http://www.kmov.com/video/topvideo-index.html?nvid=259894

Is this another one of those quasi-infomercial shows?

Kind of, I haven't watched Show-Me St. Louis (which I think Great Day in St. Louis is going to be similar to) in a while but they do feature local attractions and events so I don't think its as bad as some others out there which talks about a certain product for 10 minutes. Hopefully KMOV's show will be similar and doesn't go the route of those like KUSA, WXIA, and KNXV's shows.

Here's Show-Me St. Louis website:

http://www.ksdk.com/life/programming/local/showme/

Wasn't "Show Me" produced at KTVI for a while? Or did they have their own afternoon show?

And yes, "Great Day" will likely be a quasi-informercial, packaged as a local talk show, but "paid-for" out the wazoo.

Wasn't "Show Me" produced at KTVI for a while? Or did they have their own afternoon show?

And yes, "Great Day" will likely be a quasi-informercial, packaged as a local talk show, but "paid-for" out the wazoo.

No, it was always produced by KSDK. The only thing KTVI had that would be similar to that was that they did something similar to the Good Day shows like Good Day Atlanta used to be like. But it didn't last long.

No, it was always produced by KSDK. The only thing KTVI had that would be similar to that was that they did something similar to the Good Day shows like Good Day Atlanta used to be like. But it didn't last long.

If you are referring to when John Auble, and Victoria Babu anchored it, and they anchored from a living room set, it was still "Fox 2 News in the Morning". They never did go with the Good Day, that I can remember. When they did do this, I think they should of though. I wished they still did this type of thing.

Archived