Elizabeth Espinosa- KTLA 5

Gruno

Am I just missing her reports or has Elizabeth Espinosa been absent from the KTLA Morning News? I have not seen her on there in a few weeks. Then again, I do not get a chance to watch the entire show.

--- GRUNO ---

You could just be missing her reports. Her bio is still up on ktla.com. She probably is reporting later on in the morning. Let's hope that she stays with KTLA and doesn't become a victim of the KTLA budget cuts.

Hmm, now that you mention it, she has not been on the air since the new reporter, Allie MacKay, started. Maybe she is just on vacation or some sort of leave of absence.

By the way, if you go into KTLA-Message Boards-Morning Show board, a couple of other viewers have noticed that she has been off the air for awhile.

This whole thing sounds familiar to what recently happened on KNBC. Today In LA reporter Natasha Ghoneim dissapeared right about the time John Cadiz-Klemack came on. She never went back to Today In LA (he took her spot) but she is now rarely on Ch. 4 news and John is now taking her former TIA spot.

This whole thing sounds familiar to what recently happened on KNBC. Today In LA reporter Natasha Ghoneim dissapeared right about the time John Cadiz-Klemack came on. She never went back to Today In LA (he took her spot) but she is now rarely on Ch. 4 news and John is now taking her former TIA spot.

she's probably a freelancer.

Archived