CBS 2 audio problems

Link

There seems to be audio problems with CBS 2 today. Are they having issues broadcasting from their new location??

It didn't sound right and had different gliches during the morning newscast and then today watching Bold and the Beautiful I could hear both English and Spanish audio throughout the show. I could hardly watch it.

Yeah, I was saying something similar in the other thread. I'm not getting any sound at all. I was trying to watch TPIR in HD for the first time, and there was no sound for the entire broadcast. What gives?

Are they broadcasting on 12.1 now for their digital signal or still at 3.1 until February?

Are they broadcasting on 12.1 now for their digital signal or still at 3.1 until February?

I really don't know. I'm watching it through Comcast. It worked on Monday evening, but the sound has now gone out again for local broadcasts.

Archived