Set by BDI

0922122801_3.jpg

0922155917_0.jpg

0922120808_2.jpg

0922165757_0.jpg

0922161425_0.jpg

0922160700_0.jpg

0922164702_0.jpg

bm01.png (I got this capture from their site, sorry I just don't do 5-7AM.)

From Better Mornings Atlanta anchor Mike Brooks

"Today, we broadcast “Better Mornings Atlanta” from our brand new set! This thing is amazing. The colors are new, the cameras are new… even the carpet is new. I hope you had a chance to check it out.

There is so much room that we really don’t know how to use all the different shots! The weather wall alone is a HUGE piece of real estate. Plus, we even have a desk. And believe me, the chance to sit down is a welcome change for all of us."

:rolleyes:

Just looking at WGCL's new digs, I'm wondering why Meredith Corp couldn't have given the same kind of treatment to WSMV, which seems to be the most shortchanged out of all the Meredith-owned stations. What's next: new graphics from Hothaus?

KCTV is really getting short changed much more than WSMV, at least they're in HD. All KCTV has is some modified versions of graphics they already have and new weather graphics. They redid the weather center too a while back. However not even a hint of them going HD any time soon.

WGCL's graphics desperately need an update though.

It's time to step up and go HD now that the deadline to switch to digital-only broadcasting is fast approaching.

This is only for digital, not HD. I hope that's not what you were implying, you've gotta be choosy about wording when it comes to HD and digital. If you mean now's a great time for a station to upgrade to HD production because of the switch, then yeah.

Archived