KDOC 56 Cancels "Daybreak O.C."

CalItalian2

I only saw the show once, they supposedly claimed to broadcast the show in HD, though it was just plain old 480p with HD sidebars throughout. The show idea never worked and the OC's attempts at becoming its own market just keep failing. LA is too big and too competitive for this.

Otherwise, KDOC does a great job as an indy station, showing reruns of great shows like Magnum PI, Hawaii Five-O, Cheers, Andy Griffith et al. Too bad they no longer have Wally George and Gene Scott, lol!

Guest Former Member 207

When they moved it to 10am, and reduced to a hour, it was pretty much doomed. I also only seen the show once, and it was "meh".

They relegated Andy Griffith and Happy Days to overnights now, hopefully with the cancellation od Daybreak OC, they're bring those shows back to eariler in day.

When they moved it to 10am, and reduced to a hour, it was pretty much doomed. I also only seen the show once, and it was "meh".

They relegated Andy Griffith and Happy Days to overnights now, hopefully with the cancellation od Daybreak OC, they're bring those shows back to eariler in day.

I could've sworn it was reduced to less than that. Either way, it was great while it lasted. Looks like they're back to watching SD news on KOCE for the moment.

:lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived