Chicago Coverage of Blagovejich Arrest

WAVY 10 Fan

I heard today that Gov. Rod Blagovejich has just been arrested for attempting to, as MSN put it, auction off the vacant Senate seat of President-elect Obama to the highest bidder, and had also made remarks about coming to an agreement related to Wrigley Field and the struggling Tribune Company if they removed some editorial writers critical to Blagovejich from the Chicago Tribune.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28139155/?GT1=43001

How are the Chicago-area stations covering this?

I heard today that Gov. Mark Blagovejich has just been arrested for attempting to, as MSN put it, auction off the vacant Senate seat of President-elect Obama to the highest bidder, and had also made remarks about coming to an agreement related to Wrigley Field and the struggling Tribune Company if they removed some editorial writers critical to Blagovejich from the Chicago Tribune.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28139155/?GT1=43001

How are the Chicago-area stations covering this?

It's Gov. ROD Blagojevich.. I'm just loving the various pronounciations of his name by all the national reporters/anchors.

Pretty much wall to wall coverage.. It's no surprise to anyone in Illinois. It's just politics as usual in Illinois.

Hopefully, Obama doesn't bring Chicago/Illinois style politics into the White House.

It's Gov. ROD Blagojevich.. I'm just loving the various pronounciations of his name by all the national reporters/anchors.

Pretty much wall to wall coverage.. It's no surprise to anyone in Illinois. It's just politics as usual in Illinois.

Hopefully, Obama doesn't bring Chicago/Illinois style politics into the White House.

Sorry, I guess I was having such a hard time figuring out how to spell the guy's last name my mind went blank on the first name.

I just corrected the initial post.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived