WBBM

Weeters

How long have they been doing the night newscasts with the desk in the morning position (where the desk faces inwards)? I've noticed it on a couple videos online.

Could they already be updating the set that apparently no one but me likes? :rolleyes:

How long have they been doing the night newscasts with the desk in the morning position (where the desk faces inwards)? I've noticed it on a couple videos online.

Could they already be updating the set that apparently no one but me likes? :rolleyes:

They've been doing ALL the newscasts using the window as the backdrop since right after the election. The more I see it, the more I'm liking the giant Christmas tree in Daley Plaza being used as the backdrop.

I've heard that Cohen doesn't like the fake monitor backdrop. I've also heard that there are plans to make some changes to the set; however, nothing has actually been started yet. I'm guessing he's waiting until he hires some new people to get some ideas/input on what to do.

The set itself is nice. The wood is a little on the dark side. However, with some modifications, the set would work well. The fake monitor wall has to go and just simplify the number of different colors used on those LED light strips to just 1 or 2 colors. Those are the 2 main things.

That is purely dumb.

This person must have a lot of time on their hands.

Much of this is false, such as WTMJ is not in Kalamazoo, Michigan.

Anne State was hired from KNSD in San Diego...

If they wanted to make it real and actually look good, it would be fine, but this is just dumb.

Archived