Chris Sowers

lazynetjunkie

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this.. FOX Chicago has another fill-in Meteorologist for the weekends. His name is Chris Sowers. I'm not sure what his station history is. I'm sure I could find it if I googled his name.

I'm guessing he's strictly just going to be fill-in since they only use the title of "Meteorologist" instead of the standard "FOX Chicago Meteorologist" in his lower-third..

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned this.. FOX Chicago has another fill-in Meteorologist for the weekends. His name is Chris Sowers. I'm not sure what his station history is. I'm sure I could find it if I googled his name.

I'm guessing he's strictly just going to be fill-in since they only use the title of "Meteorologist" instead of the standard "FOX Chicago Meteorologist" in his lower-third..

Well, if you search his name, you can see that he is looking for someone.

http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/sexy_singles/25969774.html

He worked at WPVI, WNKY, and co-founded http://www.myweatherlive.com

Robin welcomed him to the FOX Chicago team Thanksgiving night (I believe) which would suggest that he is the new weekend weather guy. It's just a matter of time until they make everything official (Amy Freeze, Weekday Nights-Chief Met; Mark Strehl, Weekday Mornings; Chris Sowers, Weekends and Steve Baron, Fill-In). I think Amy does the Weekday Noon newscast as well, but I'm not for sure about that since I don't get a chance to watch it. Maybe Mark does that one too.

Archived