WHO-TV Des Moines

NAN

Here's some images of WHO-TV's graphics and set. I think the graphics are pretty nice especially for being done in house. There's a bug in the bottom right corner that didn't get picked up through the encoder. Also I took a few of the last images from different shows to show the anchor intro and another set shot.

WHO1.jpg

WHO2.jpg

WHO3.jpg

WHO4.jpg

WHO5.jpg

WHO6.jpg

WHO7.jpg

WHO8.jpg

WHO9.jpg

WHO10.jpg

WHO11.jpg

WHO12.jpg

WHO13.jpg

WHO14.jpg

WHO15.jpg

WHO16.jpg

WHO17.jpg

WHO18.jpg

WHO19.jpg

WHO20.jpg

WHO21.jpg

WHO30.jpg

WHO31.jpg

WHO32.jpg

WHO33.jpg

WHO22.jpg

WHO23.jpg

WHO24.jpg

WHO25.jpg

WHO26.jpg

WHO27.jpg

WHO28.jpg

WHO29.jpg

• 2 months later...

I love the graphics...however think they made a mistake getting this particular set. The sports set that they use for sound off (not pictured) is what used to be their kitchen set. I love the open especially the noon and 5 open. The 13 flies in and actually is the transition of another shot of the Des Moines Skyline from chopper 13. Today in Iowa and also the news at 10 use the same video through the entire open.

I really REALLY wish they would get some new music though Working For You is getting old.

i bet they are not done in-house. those graphics remind me of Television Broadcast Design, tvbd.com

the same people who created kare-tv 11 in minneapolis

except for the fact that they are done in house

...Most of all, they need to dump the horribly bland Working For You package...I'm thinking LA Groove by Groove Addicts.

I would love to see them use KNBC 07 by Groove Addicts.

on a side note...the talent open looks like it was made at the Weather Center at the Science Center of Iowa and totally looks AWFUL!

Archived