WCCO terminates 5PM Anchor

CBS2LuvsU

Wow, that's amazing that they actually reported this and are even offering a way for viewers to send her their well wishes.

I was thinking the same thing. Most stations cut the person and never mention them again.

She must be one hell of an anchor. I was initially under the impression she had been at WCCO for a long time (like, at least a decade). Everyone speaks so highly of her personally and professionally. I'm sure she'll land on her feet somewhere.

She must be one hell of an anchor. I was initially under the impression she had been at WCCO for a long time (like' date=' at least a decade). Everyone speaks so highly of her personally and professionally. I'm sure she'll land on her feet somewhere.[/quote']

Only a few but she was very good and well loved by the viewers. It wasn't a WCCO decision, it was a corporate decision.

Archived