New voiceover (WFOR)

???

Are you using the NMSA to assume that or do you know for a fact that Chris Corley is actually KSAZ's voiceover? It sure doesn't sound like any of Corley's current work.

The NMSA voiceover section has never been 100% accurate.....actually the whole NMSA (while a good resource) has never been 100% accurate; so I think people need to quit assuming that it's the bible.

Like I said, I'm not 100% sure. I'm not assuming the NMSA is a bible. I know that it has never been 100% accurate. However, I did base my assumption off what it said on NMSA.

I do know for a fact that Corley has a couple different voices other than the "signature voice" that he's mainly known for. We use him here in Chicago (mainly for WPWR and sometimes for WFLD) and have used a couple different alternate voices from him that you wouldn't even think was him.

Same goes with alot of other voiceover talent/artists. A good example is Ron Rolland. There are a few other stations in the country that use him but not his signature voice (like heard on WLS) and you wouldn't be able to tell it's him. Unfortunately, there are no examples on the NMSA..

Archived